Are finding it hard to raise funds for your educational career in UK? This is you opportunity, it’s now your time to study without much stress of paying your tuition fees. The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
The Denys Holland Scholarship is fully hosted and sponsored by University College London, UK which in turn have made it easier for students to apply for. Level of study and courses that can be studied includes any Bachelor’s Degree Programme in any subject offered at the University, however all interested students are expected to submit all their application before or on 5 of July 2019.
The Denys Holland Scholarship is said to worth almost £9,000 per year for the period of 3 years.
The below are stated criteria for eligibility
Applicants should be:
• holding a valid UCL Student Number
• holding a valid UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
• holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2019, in any department;
• in financial need;
• able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university;
• preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
Visit the official website below for detailed information
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/scholarships/undergraduate/denyshollandug